Attorney King’s practice is centered around providing legal representation to many different types of clients. As a child, Attorney King’s parents both owned small businesses in the Pittsburgh area; so, he has spent his entire life understanding customer satisfaction and ensuring the client walks away from the transaction satisfied.
Attorney King dedicated his time during law school to a non-profit free legal services clinic which focused on assisting victims of domestic violence. He garnered experience helping these clients through Protection From Abuse (PFA), divorce, child custody and a litany of other issues these clients faced.
Attorney King has previously worked for the Honorable Senior Judge Kathleen Mulligan of the Fifth Judicial District of Pennsylvania, Allegheny County Family Courts. During this experience, he saw first-hand the trials and tribulations within the judicial system.
Areas of Practice:
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Personal Injury Law
- Wills, Trusts, & Estates Law
- Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Edinboro University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2013
- Beaver County Bar Association, Member
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member